Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Guess I'll Share This With The World Now

Since my c-section/tubal, my life has been crazy healthwise. It started off with continual nausea/vomiting that FINALLY went away and then mid April, more crziness emerged. I started having a lot of pelvic pain, back pain and some really weird abnormal bleeding (I will leave out the details of all of that) and a menstural cycle that lasted 2 weeks. I told my doctor about it, and he thought maybe it was a combination of me breastfeeding/healing from the tubal and section so he told me just to watch and see what happened, but he went ahead and did some blood tests. Those tests came back bad, so he called and had me come and do another round of testing. So about 2 weeks ago, I got a call from his nurses telling me I needed to come in and have an exam and possibly a biopsy done. I was told he would check my cervix and see if I had any abnormal cells. If I did, he'd biopsy them.

Well, that's where we are today and for all you ladies out there, it freaking hurts bad when they biopsy cells!!!! The exam today showed abnormal cells so he biopsied 2 of them and did some ultrasounds, and due to the pain and bleeding I continue to have, we have scheduled a hysterectomy for July 7th.

I still don't know what the biopsy has said yet and won't know for 2 weeks. But obviously I'm a little scared and I'm at that point to where I wonder if this will all ever just end and get better for me. This has been a really rough 2 years for me, and I am ready to have my health back to normal so I can fully enjoy my life and my kids and so I can finally move forward and start a career. I honestly thought that when they did the exam they weren't gonna find anything, so you can imagine how I felt when he tells me he's found cells and he will need to biopsy them.

So I'm asking you, if you believe in God and in the power of prayer, pray for me. Pray that this will all get better and pray that this biopsy will come back fine. But don't just pray for me, pray for my husband, my children and every other family member that has had to struggle with me through all of the crazy ups and downs of my health for the past 2 years. I know it's been hard on me but I also know it's been hard on my kids not having their  mom around all the time and in and out of the hospital. It's been hard on any family member who's had to stay up stressing over me, or trying to help me with my children or taking care of my house when I've been sick or had to go to the doctor. It's been hard on my husband who has basically had to kill himself working to take care of us and while he's never once griped to me about it and never once has he told me I need to hurry up and get better so I can work again, I know it's been hard on him too.

So please pray for all of us, and pray that this is finally all about to be over and done with for good.

No comments:

Post a Comment