Friday, January 25, 2013

Photos of the Week and All the Reasons Why You Should Follow This Blog

It's bad enough I feel like I'm slacking with this whole blog thing, but what's worse is now I have this yucky cold that seems to have slowed everything down for me. However, I have plans to change that as of tomorrow and cold or not, I have been browsing pintrest for some pretty cool weekly photo ideas (similar to that whole 365 photo project).

I haven't decided 100% how I should run this blog just yet. I want it to be fun, interesting and I want you to be able to see things here that you don't see on my FB page. I know that as I continue to gain customers and do more photo sessions I will have the privilege to tell you a story about each child, family or individual I photograph but I would like to add some other stuff in the mix as well. 

I'm even considering offering special discounts if you mention you read specific blog posts, posting all my contest info here and maybe a few giveaways along the way that you will only find by reading and sharing my blog. 

Bottom line, help me gain followers!

Below are my photos of the week. I took these photos at a local park as a part of a homework assignment for one of my photography classes. This little guy was a lot of fun to photograph. At first, he was incredibly quiet, then he started hollering at me, then he actually came at me and nipped my foot and finally, he dove into the creek to mate with another geese while I was trying to photograph the creek itself (yeah thanks Mr.Ladies Man Geese!)



No comments:

Post a Comment