Thursday, January 24, 2013

Facebooking, Blogging, and All Things Photography!

I am having a hard time finding the right blog to post my photos. Part of the trouble is figuring out how to format the photos to where they aren't too large for the blog. I have joined My Foto Journal and am hoping to figure it out soon. I could see where down the road it would be a valuable tool for customers to see ALL their photos versus me posting them on Facebook.

Speaking of Facebook, I encourage you all to follow me on this blog and/or my Foto Journal blog. It seems as though Facebook is going to make business owner's posts less visible which as you can imagine will become a huge headache for me and others who are trying to grow their business.

Thank you all for your continued to support. I am amazed at how quickly my FB page has grown and plan on continuing to keep it up regardless of the changes. Encourage your friends to like my page and please take me into consideration the next time you need wedding photos, family photos or newborn photos.


By the way, when my FB page reaches 1,000 likes, I will have a different, but cool giveaway/offer for one lucky person!

The classes I'm taking with AI are improving my art every single day and I'm looking forward to what the future holds for my business.

Below are some shots of my sweet Noah that I took yesterday.





No comments:

Post a Comment