Saturday, November 10, 2012

Marriage Retreat

Okay, so for years anytime someone told me they were going on a "marriage retreat," I thought two things. 1.)They were super old and 2.) They must have major major issues within their marriage. So I found it to be somewhat funny when I caught myself on the way towards Orange Beach, AL this weekend for nothing else but a marriage retreat.

First, let me clarify that there are no issues within my marriage. I have an incredible husband who would do anything for me and I too would do anything for him.

We decided to go on this trip because we knew it could help us grow our marriage and become stronger.

We had such a great time and gained so much from it. We laughed for hours on end, saw a movie, did some shopping, spent tons of time on the beach, hung out with some other super nice couples, worshiped our wonderful God, and so many more things. It was a wonderful trip. I've attached some of my favorite shots below.

Hope everyone has a wonderful week.

April

This is me and my supercool 3D movie glasses ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment