Wednesday, November 21, 2012

All the Things I'm Thankful For

I have so many things that I am thankful for I decided to just put them in a numbered list. So here they are:
 
1. First and foremost I'm thankful to have Christ in my life. I have been blessed in so many ways. I'm so grateful to him for all he's blessed me with!
2. I am thankful for my family (blood, non-blood and all). I've been blessed with so many wonderful people in my life. I love each and everyone of you more than you could ever imagine.
3. Thankful for my church family.
4. My husband - I have a great husband. He's been so supportive in me following my dream and returning to school to pursue photography.
5. The 3 sweet little faces you see below. They put a smile on my face every single day, and they can make a horrible day turn into the best day.
6. My friends old & new.
7. For fresh from the garden vegetables from a friend this year that have helped to make my Turkey Day side dishes.
8. For my yard man - yes, he deserves to get some praise because he kept my grass looking great all summer long!
9. For my husband's job and my upcoming job - jobs are so hard to come by and so many people are being laid off these days we are blessed to have the jobs we have!
10. For my kitty cat - he's always there when I need a friend ;)
11. For a roof over my head, clothes on my back, and food in my tummy.
 
I hope everyone has the best Thanksgiving ever.
 
Below are my latest photos of my sweet babies. Memphis was feeling under the weather so we will have to try again with him soon.
 
 
 





No comments:

Post a Comment