Thursday, September 20, 2012

Ten Things We are Super Excited About

Sometimes, there are things I'm dying to blog about, but since it would be like posting a status update via Twitter or FB (since there wouldn't be tons of details involved), I decide not to do it. So, since I'm sick, I'm exhausted and I don't feel like moving from this couch, I decided just to list all the things we are thrilled about lately here.

1. Johnny and I are headed to the beach in November for a marriage retreat
2. Did I mention I LOVE my new position as UM?
3. My discovery of birchbox (if you haven't heard about this awesome little box, you can get more info at birchbox.com)
4. Johnny comes home next THURSDAY!
5. Johnny's super awesome 30th birthday bash next month
6. Noah Daniel had ALL A'S on his progress report
7. Noah and I are working on a reading fair project (this wasn't mandatory for his grade so the fact he WANTED to do it excites me)
8. The Holidays are approaching and my sweet babies are already giving me things to tell Santa they want.
9. Miley's adorable princess room that is in the works!
10. The fact that FINALLY after a whole year almost, life is good and stress free at the moment!

God has been so good to us! We are so thankful for all he's blessed us with!

No comments:

Post a Comment