Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Jet Setter

It's been  a crazy few months. I haven't really had time for a whole lot of blogging. I'm still around though.

My job continues to amaze me at it's awesomeness. Dallas was a total blast and I can't wait to go back. I'm working hard on promoting up to the next level before the year is out.

The moving process is offically over. We had some interesting mishaps along the way (like um, someone using 30,000 gallons of water in a month we weren't even in the house?) but we didn't let any of it slow us down. We love our new house. It's quiet, it's peaceful, it has a beautiful shady yard. It's probably the nicest setup we've had since we've been together.

I am still obsessed with my camera and photography, just haven't had the time to upload any shots lately. Hoepfully by the weekend though, you'll be able to see what I've been up to in that area.

Fishing has become my weekend passion. I'm determined to catch the biggest one in Tom Bailey. We've gone 3 times in the past 2 weekends.

Johnny got another raise and Sundays off!!! Yay!

Smiley is learning more and more words. She can now say "cheese," "Swancey," "daddy," "mama," "cookie"

We got the offical registration packet for Noah to attend Kindergarten in the fall. Can't believe that's happening!!!

Memphis is turning into a little man too with his ever growing vocabulary and now everything that happens is "you fault"

We are off to Panama City in 2 1/2 weeks and I can't wait. It's a much needed vacation with all I've had going on lately.

God has been so good to us! We are blessed beyond measure. We are slowly day by day moving forward in the right direction, building our marriage stronger, our family bond stronger -- this will be our best year ever - hands down.

No comments:

Post a Comment