Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Career VS Job

So what's the difference? For years, I didn't know the answer either. It's just been in the past year that I've discovered a career is something you love. Something your great at, something that makes you SHINE. A job is well, just a job and if you spend your days tirelessly watching the clock for your workday to end, then you haven't found your career yet. Below are 5 reasons why I LOVE my career!

1. I get to be a real hero. I protect lives, families and futures. How awesome is that?
2. My co-workers RULE. They are my second family. They are motivators, leaders, rockstars. Their knowledge and wisdom and talent is INSPIRING.
3. This doesn't feel like a J-O-B. I get up every morning excited about going to work.
4. Flexibility. This career has been ideal for this mother with 3 kids.
5. The income potential is RIDICULOUS. Just sayin'. If you have a job, find a career you LOVE.

 If you'd like to know more about mine and how you can participate in the opportunity of a lifetime, contact me!

No comments:

Post a Comment