Friday, March 9, 2012

Smiley Miley is walking!!

Yesterday was my first official day as an Assistant Unit Manager at my job - and not to sound arrogant but I so rocked my first day! We had total success and I was proud of myself. Anyway, when I came in, Johnny told me he had a surprise. He told me to stand by the kitchen door and hold a Nila wafer. So I did, he put smiley down and next thing I know she's walking across the kitchen to me!!! Can't believe my sweet baby girl is growing up so fast!

I took Noah for his immunizations today. Hard to believe he will be in kindergarten this fall! Doc says he's perfectly healthy, above average in height and a perfect weight. This afternoon me and the kids and Johnny are headed out of town for the evening.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment