Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Johnny is here!!


My best friend is home!

Johnny came home Friday afternoon at around 6:30. I don't think I have been happier to see anyone in my life. I flew out the door, ran to the van and jumped in his lap. My heart was beating 90 mph. I was laughing, crying and shaking hysterically all at once and all I could think to say was - "This must be what it feels like to win the Miss America Pagent!"

Johnny is my best friend and the love of my life. He is my rock, my cheerleader, my biggest fan and my greatest support system. He was offered a nice amount of money to move to Texas but when I told him I loved my job and the people I work with too much (and my family) to move, he was completely supportive.

Sunday we celebrated Miley's first birthday. When the party was over, he took me on a surprise getaway to the Golden Moon. We went out to eat, I got to dress up, we played at the Silverstar, and the next morning, I was served breakfast in bed. My husband is awesome.

God is awesome. We are so grateful for all the things he's blessed us with recently and life couldn't be better at the moment!

"Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart"
"Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart"
Psalm 37:4


No comments:

Post a Comment