Saturday, November 12, 2011

Wedding, Checkup, Surgery

This has been a long week. It started off with me playing catch up on Miley's checkups. I took her to Dr. Reid Monday and at 8 months she weighs 20 lbs and is 27 and 3/4 inches long and she is sweet as ever. She goes back in 6 weeks at which point she will hopefully be fully caught up.

I have gotten everything set, scheduled and prepared for my surgery next week. I will be staying overnight (which wasn't planned to begin with) and I could be off of work anywhere from 2-6 weeks. We are keeping our fingers crossed for 2 weeks though because I just can't be off work for too long! I'm nervous about the surgery but I know I've got tons of support and prayers going up for me ;)

I finished this week off with Roger and Brookley's wedding. My husband and Roger have been friends for over 20 years. I met Roger at MCC about 10 years ago and he's been an awesome friend to me through the years as well. Congrats to the new bride and groom.

Tonight state plays alabama - here's hoping for a miracle!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment