Thursday, November 3, 2011

Don't forget to be Thankful

Okay so I've been hiking the trails at Bonita lately, and well I've noticed that they've already started putting their Christmas decorations up?! Really? Even in downtown I've noticed the garland already going up and let's not forget the Christmas trees already in Walmart or the 994 bazillion Christmas commericals I've seen already! It's crazy.

What happened to celebrating Thanksgiving??? It seems like everyone has forgotten this holiday. In some ways it seems like people are so determined to bypass Halloween and jump right to Christmas as soon as September hits. With that being said, I'd like to take a moment to fill you in on 10 things I am thankful for this year.

1. The fact Johnny and I have both found awesome jobs
2. Our 3 beautiful children
3. Our home
4. Our health
5. My family
6. My friends old and new
7. My vehicle
8. God
9. My sweet doggy orange
10. Great neighbors

This year started off crazy, but thank God things have turned around for the best. I am of course still terrified of the surgery I am having in a couple of weeks, but I know I have some really incredible people praying for me and hanging by my side through it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment