Monday, August 20, 2012

Rambling...

My life has been super busy lately. In between having a kindergartener, being supermom (and wife), and rocking my job, I really haven't had much time for blogging till now.  For that reason this blog is nothing more than a compiled list of totally random thoughts and happenings of my life lately -

1. Noah LOVES and I mean LOVES school. His stories are hillarious!
2. I literally had someone pass gas in my face the other day and kept talking as though nothing happened --- yeah that was totally awkward.
3. My birthday is in 2 weeks!
4. My wedding anniversary is this Saturday!
5. Super excited about all the great things happening at work. Focused on recuriting a fabulous group of "superheroes" to help me save the world ;)
6. Headed back to the beach this Fall for some one on one time with the hubby!
7. Miley's favorite things these days are her blankie, paci and baby doll. We can't go anywhere without them.
8. Memphis is in love with the upgrades to his superhero themed room. His fav is the "Incredible Hulk" border that we put up.
9. I pet a pig for the first time last week.
10. Life is good.

Like I said, just a bunch of random thoughts. I'll try to post a more detailed blog soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment