Thursday, August 9, 2012

Noah, the kindergartener

Tuesday marked Noah's first day of kindergarten. He was beyond excited and I was beyond sad. He allowed me to hold his hand to class the first day. He went into his class, put his stuff in his cubby and found his seat with his name on it. I began trying to take pictures of him at which point he told me "okay mama, you can go now." I held it together until I got to my car at which point I broke down into tears and cried for the next two hours (yes I know I'm pathetic). I just couldn't believe that my sweet baby boy was turning into such a big boy.

That night, I asked him about school. He told me he loved it and his favorite part was swinging outside on the swings.

Day 2 rolled around and he told me that again, I could walk him to class only this time he made me walk behind him and when we arrived at the classroom door? He turned and looked at me and said "go to work mama i love you"

Day 3 we were fully prepared for drop off needless to say!

He's loving kindergarten!

No comments:

Post a Comment