Sunday, June 24, 2012

Dawg-Tide?

I've been kinda-sorta keeping this on the down low, mainly because I knew the about the ribbing me that would follow, but yes, it is true, I am pursuing a Master's Degree online through the University of Alabama. My apologies to all my dawgs out there. I promise, however, that I have ALWAYS been and ALWAYS will be a dawg fan. ALWAYS. Maroon and White are the only colors my blood knows. It just so happened Alabama had the better Master's program for what I wanted to do.

What does this mean for my future you ask? Well, nothing really. I have no plans of changing careers (not to mention I would be C-R-A-Z-Y if I gave up my superfreakingunbelieveablyawesome career). It's just something I started 5 or 6 years ago, and something I wanted to finish for myself. And to, I just wanted to show the haters out there that I CAN do it.

So, I guess that means I'll be saying "Roll Tide" now. Or maybe not.


No comments:

Post a Comment