Sunday, February 12, 2012

Finally - A moment to sit and relax!

This week has been C-R-A-Z-Y!!!! It started off pretty average and ended up with me going down to Wiggins, MS for a day and then the following day going from Alabama to Mississippi back to Alabama and finally back to Mississippi. The rest of the week has been spent with me trying to redecorate our bedroom, order furniture for the boys room and trying to hang out with my sweet babies as much as possible. Today is the first morning all week that I didn't feel like I was supposed to be doing something, so I thought I'd give an update.

Johnny confirmed Friday that he is for sure staying in Austin until March 1st. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that he will get to come home then and be here for Smiley's first birthday. Don't get me wrong, we are so grateful for the money he's made and how much this has helped us overcome the worst Summer ever after he faced unemployment last year, but we really miss him!!!!

Speaking of Summer, a vacation is booked for us in Panama City Beach Florida -- come on May!!

I took Miley for a check up the other day, and she weighs 24lbs. I can't remember how long she is but Dr. Reid said she is tall for her age and at a perfect weight. She is taking a few steps here and there and I think it's just a matter of days before she really takes off. Maybe she can hold off till Daddy comes home!

I got a new laptop and new camera yesterday, so you know I'll be posting tons of pictures soon! It's an even better one than the Nikon I had and I hope sooner or later I can get one additional one that's a little better than the one I got so I can really practice, practice, practice and continue to improve on this photography thing. I LOVE LOVE playing with a camera! Always have - always will!

The job is still awesome to me. I just got licensed in Alabama Friday so I'm excited about that. God has blessed us in so many ways here lately. I would be wrong if I didn't stop and take a moment to thank him for it and tell all of you what a great God is truly is.

Anyway, hope everyone has a fantastic week. And I promise at some point to take down the Christmas background off my blog ;)

<3 April

No comments:

Post a Comment