Monday, February 27, 2012

Feeling like a slacker!

Okay first let me say I'm psyched to finally have the iphone4. Second I ought to be typing this from my brand new laptop but it's late, im lazy and I'm gonna do it from this phone instead!

So much has been going on lately I feel like I've been slacking with this blog. First off the biopsy was negative - so its check ups and treatments for now. My iron levels are so low I'm having to get iron shots - blah.

Miley's first birthday is Thursday and I'm psyched about her party! And the best part is Johnny will be here with us! Yay he heads home Friday!!!

I've redone our room, the boys room and added some new things to practically every room in the house.

Let's see what else? Oh yeah im moving up in the working world - I've been bumped up into management! Yay me!

I owe all of this to God. When things were at my worst and we had no clue what the future held, we tried to never loose sight of our faith in him and manf have the blessings overflowed lately. I have the best job ever, the greatest friends and family, the sweetest clients, and my husband has been blessed with a great job. We are so fortunate to be where we are today in today's economy and we owe it all to God. We've come a long way since last year and we couldn't be happier!

No comments:

Post a Comment