Friday, December 28, 2012

My Favorite Shots of 2012

So even though I waited to the very latter part of this year to dive head first into this photography thing, I did manage to capture what I think were some pretty awesome shots.

With that being said please bear with me. I am still new to this, and everyday I learn something new whether it be new lighting ideas, flash settings, poses or whatever, I'm learning, I'm mastering my art, and I couldn't be more excited about it all.

Thank you so much for all the support you've given me. From the sweet family that was my very first clients, to those of you who've agreed to let me use your kids as models, to the ones who have allowed me to photograph your wedding (and bridal and engagement session), and even those of you who pushed to create a Facebook page, put my name out there or just the ones who have told me I can do this and supported me 100%.

To my family, friends and those of you that I call my second family, thank you. You guys have been so amazingly supportive not only this year but for many years. It is because of you guys that I finally built up enough confidence in myself to make the jump and go at this full speed ahead.

I'm so thrilled about what the new year is going to bring. It is going to be awesome. Stay tuned, spread the word and check out my favorite shots below!
















1 comment:

  1. Good luck with your awesome adventure! I love all the pic's you post. It will all come together for ya'!!!

    ReplyDelete