Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Hi, my name is April and I'm offically addicted to Pintrest

When Pintrest first made it's debut in the world, I avoided it like the plague. Mainly because I didn't want to be like other people who just jump on the bandwagon for anything and also because I assumed it was just another attempt of someone trying to compete with Facebook and figured it would eventually fail -- yeah, I was WAY wrong on that one.

A few months ago, my company created a pintrest site for all the ladies who work there. So, I gave in joined the page and didn't really pay much attention to it until recently. Now, I'm hooked. I have found so many great things from recipes to awesome things to do with your kids (if you haven't looked it up look at 70 things you  MUST do with your kids - we have had a blast with these ideas) to great books, to photography ideas, to holiday decor.

My most recent find has been some sweet ideas for Halloween decor that I can't wait to try out this weekend.

So there you have it. I am offically a Pintrest Freak.

And ladies, if you are a member of the elite LNL Crew, check out Ladies of LNL on Pintrest!

No comments:

Post a Comment